- This event has passed.
CIPS – Europe and International Real Estate
July 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: *Members $120.00 & Non-Members $150.00, 7.5 Clock Hours.
The CIPS Europe and International Real Estate Course presents information about the European real estate marketplace.
The course provides:
- Methods for researching, analyzing, and applying market information.
- Skills for facilitating real estate transactions in European markets.
- Recommendations for building key contacts in real estate organizations, commerce, and government
Students will learn how to:
- Identify how the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of European countries impact real estate.
- Recognize how formation and development of the EU impacts member countries economically and culturally.
- Develop market intelligence by researching factors that shape European real estate markets and assessing business opportunities.
- Develop a network of key contacts in real estate, business, and government in order to reach clients and customers and complete property transactions.
- Gain ideas on methods for promoting markets, properties, and services.
- Why earn the CIPS designation?
- What can a CIPS do for me, a client?
Instructor: Mark Kitabayashi has been practicing residential real estate for 17 years in WA. His experiences and expertise of managing, Office, REO Team, New Construction Team, and International real estate, plus His involvement with REALTORS® Association (Local & State President, NAR Director, and NAR Leadership Team) brings multiple dimension into his class room. His former experience as legal assistant, corporate travel agent, Manager of import/export company certainly shaped his business and teaching style. His goal on teaching is to give students practical idea that they can use on their business on daily bases. As experience trainer for Windermere Real Estate, and approved instructor for NAR, WR, you will enjoy his style of teaching. Winner of Hugh Hawkins Award (Best Instructor Award) 2016 for Washington REALTORS®.
Lunch will be provided by Lysa Catlin, Caliber Home Loans
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)