- This event has passed.
Color Appeal for a Quicker Home Sale
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cost: *Members $55.00 & Non-Members $80.00, 4 Clock Hours.
Discover how color can attract buyers for a quicker home sale! This fundamental class introduces the language, science, psychology and benefits of using color to help the real estate professional influence buyers for greater home appeal. Learn to pick the right colors for a variety of home styles including exterior, interior, staging décor and promotional materials to enhance the marketability of a home.
In this class agents will pursue the following objectives:
- Understand the importance of color and how it benefits agents, homebuyers and sellers in increasing the value and marketability of a home.
- Learn color psychology and how color influences the buyer’s experience of a home.
- Identify key considerations for choosing color including the home’s style, the function of a room, lighting, decor, textures, paint sheen and marketing materials.
- Learn practical and inexpensive solutions to address a variety of challenging home interiors and exteriors.
- Gain knowledge to advise your sellers on the best approach to using paint and color to sell their home.
Instructors: Cynthia Chomos Color Designer & Feng Shui Consultant and Darylene Dennon, Owner, Solid Energy Inc.
Refreshments will be provided by Dean Scumaci, Chase Bank
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)