Creating a Sustainable Real Estate Business Workshop
March 6 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Cost: *Members $299.00 & Non-Members $329.00, 6 Clock Hours.
Master the art of financial freedom with this 6 Clock Hour Course in which you will learn the core components of running your business like a real business. An extension of the 3 Hour Course, this workshop includes “The Black Book”, a workbook filled with everything you need to run your business on a day to day basis and access to our website at www.ryblab.com.
- Learn to use “The Black Book” and its core components
- Learn how to Create a Home Budget on a Commission Based Income
- Creating your 2017 Business Plan
- Creating your 2017 Marketing Plan
- Learn to Correctly & Efficiently Track Your Expenses
- Creating Goals & Affirmations for 2017
- Creating a 60 Day Plan
- How to Set The Day
- Learn to use the Pipeline Tracker
- Staying in Touch with Current & Past Clients
- Creating a Profit & Loss Statement
- Learn to track your Net Worth
- Create your 5 Year Vision
Make 2017 your best year and get organized with RYBLAB!
Instructor: Nate Short
Nate Short is one of the highest producing residential agents in the local Seattle area based on sales volume AND is routinely recognized by his peers as one of the most innovative and creative marketing experts in the nation.
Over the past 3 years, Nate has been speaking exclusively on Running Your Business Like A Business. He has developed the core curriculum for Run Your Business Like A Business and has had the opportunity to speak to over 1000 Real Estate Agents on the subject. His mission is to help Real Estate Agents to become more profitable, have greater life balance, and ultimately achieve financial independence.
Refreshments will be provided by Laura Pozzi, NW Gift Company and Lunch will be provided by Holly Finn, Virtuance
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)