- This event has passed.
Safari Event – The Total Transformation
April 26 @ 9:00 am - April 27 @ 4:30 pm
Cost: $150.00 for 15 Clock Hours OR $25.00 For NO Clock Hours
Safari Event – The Total Transformation: Proven Systems – A Customized Approach
Where is your business today? Is it thriving? Or do you know that with just a few adjustments you can have the business you have always wanted?
If your business isn’t exactly where you want it to be, join us for The Total Transformation. The Total Transformation offers an in-depth look at how to build long-term, sustainable success into your business by:
- Identifying how you are best suited to build your real estate business based on your personality and natural tendencies,
- Creating a plan for personal self-discipline including how you manage tasks and create rules for how you conduct business,
- Teaching you how to develop a brand that is completely custom to you, your area, and your clients,
- Helping you determine systems for connecting with your database, past clients, and potential clients,
- Finding the perfect lead generation system for you,
- And defining your signature touches that make your clients’ buying or selling experience completely custom to you and uniquely memorable.
Forget about the “one size fits all” plans you’ve heard about! No more pat formulas and acronyms to remember! We’re going to help you lay the foundations for success using the most important building block you have – you!
Instructor: Denise Lones
The founding partner of The Lones Group, Denise Lones brings over two decades of experience in the real estate industry. With expertise in strategic marketing, business analysis, branding, new home project planning, product development, and agent/broker coaching and training, Denise is nationally recognized as the source for all things real estate.
As a columnist for isucceed.com®, Realty Times®, RealTown®, Broker Agent Social®, the National Association of Home Builders®, and the Washington Association of Realtors®, Denise is a strong and respected “voice” in the real estate community – both locally and nationally.
Denise is a certified instructor for many prominent trade groups and educational institutions, including isucceed.com®, Master Builders Association®, Washington Association of Realtors®, Washington State Department of Licensing, Washington State Housing and Finance Committee, and Windermere Real Estate®.
With a passion for improvement, Denise has helped thousands of real estate agents, brokers, and managers build their business to unprecedented levels of success, while helping them maintain balance and quality of life.
Lunch will be provided on 4/26 by Laura Pozzi, NW Gift Company and on 4/27 by Holly Finn, Virtuance
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)