Tools of the Trade III
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cost: *Members $49.00 & Non-Members $74.00, 4 Clock Hours.
Tools of the Trade III – Listing Agreements in Depth.
The Seller, the Broker and NWMLS.
In this new highly interactive course we will go over the listing agreement with a fine-tooth comb, along with the related addenda and NWMLS rules. We will discuss practical issues and best practices including exposing properties to the market as well as listing Buyers.
Maximize your referrals and reduce legal exposure by being the most knowledgeable agent you can be. Every profession has its tools. Top professionals work to master them.
Always including the latest changes, this course is for all experience levels and can be taken in conjunction with Tools of the Trade I & II or as a stand-alone class.
Broker feedback from prior Tools of the Trade classes:
- “Very informative & energetic…one of the best courses I’ve had”
- “Don was great. He really knows the subject & gave great ‘real world’ examples’.”
- “Donald should teach this class to all our agents”
- “Lots of energy”
- “Best ‘forms’ class I could imagine”
- “Excellent, informative & thought provoking…should be required for all agents & redone each quarter.”
- “Good class – well conducted – a good learning experience”
- “Kept my attention throughout. Learned a lot.”
- “Gained a lot of knowledge”
- “Great- moved along very quickly. Good teacher.”
- “Very entertaining and educational at the same time.”
- “Very interesting, valuable to my career.”
- “Should be required for all new agents & every couple years as refresher.”
- “Wealth of information. Learned a lot.”
- “I loved Donald’s knowledge and enthusiasm. He made this fun and informative. …would recommend this to anyone.”
Instructor: Donald Fillius, is a Managing Broker and practicing Realtor, after many years as a Branch Manager. He is a current member of the Statewide Forms Task Force and former member of the NWMLS Forms & Rules Committees.
Refreshments will be provided by Laura Pozzi, NW Gift Company
*Only Active REALTOR members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.