REALTORS® & Our Community
SEATTLE KingCounty REALTORS® supports the communities of King County by providing valuable information, resources and services to current and aspiring homeowners. We promote and protect the rights of an ever-growing, diverse populace to own, transfer and use real property.
The REALTOR® Difference
The term "REALTOR®" is not a generic term; it is a registered membership mark that identifies a licensed real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Why Use a REALTOR® to Sell Your Home?
- Why Use a REALTOR® to Find a Home?
- Resolving a REALTOR® Ethics Complaint
Finding a local REALTOR® in your neighborhood is as easy as....
REALTOR® affiliated service providers are the mortgage providers, home inspectors, attorneys, and others who are committed to REALTORS® level of professional services.
Online Community Resources
- GreenHomeAdvisor.org - your source for information about home improvements that save energy, reduce your home's carbon footprint and save you money on your energy bills.
- Houselogic - free information and tools to help you with home improvements, maintenance projects, taxes, finances, insurance and even community involvement.
- Northwest MLS Report - monthly statistical reports on King County housing from the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- The REALTORS® Environmental Council (TREC) - promotes responsible environmental stewardship by REALTORS® and homeowners and to support projects and policies that preserve a healthy, natural habitat.
- First Citizen Award - presented by SEATTLE KingCounty REALTORS® since 1939, this award recognizes and honors community leaders who have served the needs of our communities and the people of Seattle and King County.