Instructor: Pili Meyer
The CNE designation is one of the top new designations available to real estate professionals across the country. The CNE designation allows the graduates of the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation Course to publicly communicate the higher skill level achieved in this course to clients and fellow agents.
- Learn ways to increase your real estate sales, closings, and profits
- Learn professional negotiation techniques, approaches, and skills to achieve the best possible outcomes given the market situation and your client’s personal situation
- This course includes hands-on practice in role-plays and case studies
- Students receive a Student Manual that contains training materials and numerous scripts using the proven persuasion techniques for real estate negotiations.
Negotiation Expertise is home of the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) designation program for real estate professionals.
This class is part of the new premier negotiation program in real estate, the "Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE®)" designation from the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Additional information on the MCNE® designation program can be found at www.thereni.com.
To earn the MCNE® designation you must complete the following 6 courses:
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®) designation course (2 days)
- Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate (1 day)
- Cultural Factors in Real Estate Negotiations (3 hours)
- Negotiating Across Generations (3 hours)
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer's Agents (1 day)
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Listing Agents (1 day)
After successfully completing the MCNE® program, you can advertise to clients that you are truly among the best trained negotiators in real estate!
Then use your negotiation skills in other areas of your life too!