Instructor: Joseph Still, REIA, CCA, CPN, CCIM
What is CPN?
CPN is a national certification training that teaches the ‘best of the best’ in negotiation.
CPN teaches the ‘must have’ skills and techniques to be a professional negotiator.
CPN teaches real negotiation, not just passive communication.
CPN is delivered in an environment that is engaging, fun, and challenging.
CPN alumni say it’s one of the best things they’ve ever done- professionally and personally.
At CPN training you will be engaged from the minute you walk in the room. There are discussion sessions, group breakouts, role plays, and one on one interaction. It’s all skill based, purpose driven and designed and delivered to give maximum impact in a brief amount of time.
What’s different about CPN Training?
CPN isn’t a lecture or a seminar; it’s a workshop. The content is delivered in a way that you will hear it, see it and then you will do it. CPN uses intentional delivery methods because they work to teach adults quickly and effectively.
CPN covers the core principals and best practices in negotiation today. CPN topics were selected not because they sound good, but because they work.
CPN is practical. The content is designed to fit in your world as a professional and it is taught in a way that you can use it the next day.
CPN Course 1 – Course Content
- Difficult negations: how to handle them mentally and emotionally.
- Gambits: Time, Higher Authority and Absenteeism
- Personalities: how to identify and negotiate with each. What works, what doesn’t.
- Hidden Communication: what they say; what they mean; how to hear what’s not being said.
- The Organization: it’s an eco-system and it works differently than with principals
- Concessions: how you make them is the #1 sign of dealing with a great negotiator (or not).
- The Tactics: what they are, how to counteract them. The six you’d better know.
- Objections and Impasse: how to get “unstuck” and how to deal with impasse.
Instructor – Joseph Still
Joe began as a real estate trainer in 1994. From his first event, he has focused on delivering “skill based” training to his students. He is a recipient of the Washington State Association of Realtors Instructor of the Year Award, The Seattle King County Educator of the Year Award, and he has spoken at 5 national conventions of the National Association of REALTORS®. He is the creator of thecorecourse.com.
The workshop is open to the public.
This certification is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS.