2014 Board of Directors Call for Nominations
The Association is now accepting nominations for 2014 SEATTLE KingCounty REALTORS® Board of Directors.
2014 Board Election June 3-28. Remember to Vote!
The 2014 Board of Directors election is now in progress beginning June 3. All ballots must be received by June 28 at 4:00 pm. If you have not received your electronic email ballot contact Lara McNulty at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your information.
In order to run for office and serve, ALL candidates must be REALTORS® in-good-standing with SEATTLE KingCounty REALTORS®.
- PRESIDENT: Larry Christensen, RE/MAX Performance Plus
- PRESIDENT-ELECT: Tyler McKenzie, Windemere RE | John L. Scott | City Center
- VP BUSINESS PRACTICES: Jenny Hill, Coldwell Banker Bain
- VP-ELECT GOV. & PUBLIC AFFAIRS: David Irons, Coldwell Banker Bain | Issaquah
- SOUTH REG. OWNER/BRANCH MGR: Shane Davies, Windermere RE/Maple Valley, Inc.
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Lynn Arends, Lynn Arends Realty Group
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Josh Auxier, A.C.R.E.S.
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Cindy Gilmore, TheMLSonline.com
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Nik Rebhuhn, Principle Real Estate
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Jan Schilke, Cascade Crest Properties LLC
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Melinda Skogerson, Adamas Realty
- INDEPENDENT BROKER: Amy Towillis, Rhino Roz Realty
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Robbyn Adelsman, Prudential Northwest Realty
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Rich Bergdahl, RE/MAX Northwest | Kirkland
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Sam DeBord, Coldwell Banker Danforth
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Peter Freet, Windermere RE/East Inc. | Yarrow Bay
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Darci Gillespie, Windermere Real Estate Co. | Sandpoint
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Pamela Hughes, Coldwell Banker Bain | Mercer Island
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Daniel Kennedy, Coldwell Banker Bain | Lake Union
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Sally Ann Mowrey, Executive Real Estate, Inc.
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Bill O’Brien, John L. Scott | City Center
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Laura Polt, Windermere RE/East Inc. | Yarrow Bay
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: Mark Rockwell, Windemere Real Estate | Eastlake
- DIRECTOR-AT-LARGE: May Wan, Prudential Northwest Realty
Association Board of Directors Open Positions
PRESIDENT-ELECT (1 YR) The candidate must be or have been 1) an Officer of SKCR or 2) a SKCR Director who has served one additional year as either a Standing Committee, Sub-committee or Task Force Chair-person of SKCR; or a Standing Committee member of SKCR for at least two years; or a Director of Washington REALTORS® at the time the candidate would normally be sworn into office.
VP OF BUSINESS PRACTICES (1 YR) Candidates must be or have held the position of a SKCR or WR Director, and have served one additional year as a Business Practice, Grievance, or Professional Standards Committee member, Sub-Committee, or Task Force Chair-person, at the time the candidate would normally be sworn into office.
VP-ELECT OF GOVERNMENTAL & PUBLIC AFFAIRS (1 YR) Candidates must be or have held the position of a SKCR or WR director, and have served one additional year as a Governmental & Public Affairs Committee member, Sub-committee, or Task Force Chair-person, at the time the candidate would normally be sworn into office.
REGIONAL DIRECTOR (2 YR)·1 POSITION TO BE ELECTED One South Regional Owner/Director (owner, designated broker, or endorsed branch manager).
DIRECTOR AT-LARGE (2 YR)·4 POSITIONS TO BE ELECTED One at-large Director shall be a member who has not served on the Board of Directors in the last three years.
INDEPENDENT OFFICE (2 YR) 1 POSITION TO BE ELECTED One broker not affiliated with a regional or national franchise.