Call for nominations for 2020 Board of Directors will open March 21
Do you want a voice in how your Association operates? Do you want to be more involved with housing and real estate policy at the state and national levels? Run for the Seattle King County REALTORS® Board of Directors and use your voice to make a positive impact on your industry!
“Working alongside other REALTORS® in King County will expand your reach and directly impact the quality of your business. Your clients will be amazed at the knowledge you bring to the table as a REALTOR® Board member,” said 2019 President-Elect Georgia Stevens. The Board is made up of REALTORS® from brokerages large and small across King County. You can make connections and make a difference.
Open positions on the 2020 Board:
- President-Elect (1-year term)
- Vice President of Business Practices (1-year term; may serve 2 consecutive terms)
- Vice President-Elect of Governmental & Public Affairs (1-year term; serves as VP of Governmental & Public Affairs the following year)
- Director at-Large (2-year term) (4 positions open)
- Regional Director (2-year term) (2 positions open)
- Young Professionals Network (YPN) Director (1-year term)
The current Board of Directors is listed below. Directors continuing to serve through 2020 are in bold.
- Rich Bergdahl, President, RE/MAX Northwest, 2020
- Georgia Stevens, President-Elect, Compass Washington, LLC, 2020
- Shane Davies, Immediate Past President, Windermere RE/Maple Valley, Inc., 2019
- Jenn Mueller, VP Business Practices, Compass Washington, LLC, 2019
- Lynn Sanborn, VP Governmental Affairs, Windermere RE/East, Inc. | Yarrow Bay, 2019
- Dahni Malgarini-Logar, VP-Elect Governmental Affairs, RE/MAX Integrity, 2020
- Rachel Adler, Windermere – Bellevue, 2019
- Carolyn Baran (East Regional Director), Keller Williams Realty Bellevue, 2020
- Eddie Chang, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty, 2019
- Kale Corey (YPN Director), Keller Williams Mountains to Sound, 2019
- Jenn Flynn (Independent Director), Quorum-Laurelhurst, Inc., 2019
- Gloria Jackson, Windermere – Ballard, 2020
- Keoki McCarthy (North Regional Director), Real Living NW, 2020
- Jim Muir (South Regional Director), RE/MAX Integrity, 2019
- Yusef Nadir, RE/MAX Northwest, 2019
- Kelly Nutt, John L. Scott | Bothell, 2019
- Sharon O’Mahony, Windermere Real Estate – Greenwood, 2019
- Caitlin Olsen, Windermere – Ballard, 2020
- Keith Pitsch (Affiliate Director), loanDepot, 2019
- Larry Powell, Windermere RE/East, Inc. | Bellevue West, 2020
- Todd Shively, Coldwell Banker Bain | Lake Union, 2020
- Russ Hokanson CEO, Seattle King County REALTORS®
Nominations for the 2020 Board of Directors open on March 21. The deadline for nominations is April 26. Check the News Center later this month for more information.
Questions? Contact CEO Russ Hokanson.
Comments are closed.