2020 Board election results – thank you for voting!
The 2020 Board of Directors election was held May 31-June 28, 2019. The election results are listed below. Thank you to those members who put their names forward as candidates and to all those who cast a vote this year. Board members serve one- or two-year terms, meet six times per year and govern the strategic and financial affairs of the Association.
Elected Officers (one-year):
President – 2020
Georgia Stevens, Compass
Georgia has been involved in Association leadership for nearly a decade. A past chair of the King County Young Professionals Network, Georgia is also a leader on the NAR YPN Advisory Board, giving guidance to YPN networks across the country.
In addition to her leadership with YPN, Georgia has served as a Board director, RPAC Chair and Vice President of Government Affairs at the local level.
President-Elect – 2020
Lynn Sanborn, Windermere Yarrow Bay
Lynn served as the VP-Elect of Governmental and Public Affairs for SKCR in 2018, and this year is completing her term as the VP of Governmental and Public Affairs. She also serves as a Director for Washington REALTORS®.
VP Business Practices – 2020
Sharon O’Mahony, Windermere Real Estate | Greenwood
Sharon is completing a two-year term on the Board and is the current chair of the Seattle First Citizen Scholarship Foundation. She also serves as a Director for Washington REALTORS®. Next year will be her first as an officer.
VP Governmental & Public Affairs
Dahni Malgarini Logar, RE/MAX Integrity
Dahni is wrapping up her term this year as the VP-Elect of Governmental and Public Affairs. She is also a state RPAC trustee, WR Director and member of the WR Education Committee.
VP-Elect Governmental & Public Affairs
Eddie Chang, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty
Eddie has been an active member of the Governmental Affairs Committee for several years and currently serves as a local Director. He serves on the WR Legislative Steering Committee and as a WR Director.
Elected Regional Directors (two-year): Two positions
South Regional Director
Marty McClendon, Redfin
Independent Brokerage Director
Garrett Nelson, Executive Real Estate
Elected Young Professionals Network Director (one-year): One position
Blakeney Wisner, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty
Elected Directors-at-Large (two-year): Four positions
- Rachel Adler, Windermere – Bellevue
- Tracey Forde, Keller Williams Eastside
- Andrew MacGillivray, Windermere Yarrow Bay
- Yusef Nadir, RE/MAX Northwest
Members of the 2019 Board continuing on the Board in 2020
- 2019 Past President Rich Bergdahl, RE/MAX Northwest | Kirkland
- East Regional Director Carolyn Baran, Keller Williams | Bellevue
- North Regional Director Keoki McCarthy, Real Living Northwest
- Director Gloria Jackson, Windermere – Ballard
- Director Caitlin Olsen, Windermere – Ballard
- Director Larry Powell, Windermere RE/East, Inc. | Bellevue West
- Director Todd Shively, Coldwell Banker Bain | Lake Union
Thank you to all those who ran for Executive Committee and for director positions but were not elected this year:
- Jenn Mueller, Compass
- Carolyn Baran, Keller Williams | Bellevue
- Steven Brown, Compass
- Kale Corey, Compass
- Joe Galindo, Compass
- Cheyenne Gillooly, Keller Williams Downtown Seattle
- Michele Hunt, Century 21 Northwest
- Sandra Levin, John L Scott – Mercer Island
- Joe Sheldon, Compass
In order to run for office and serve, ALL candidates must be REALTORS® in-good-standing with Seattle King County REALTORS®.
Comments are closed.