YPN presents the 4th Annual The Edge: A Networking Breakfast
The Seattle King County REALTORS® Young Professionals Network (YPN) is hosting their fourth annual The Edge: A Networking Breakfast on Wednesday, October 30 at the Bellevue Club. Don’t miss out on a morning filled with breakfast, networking, and business building as other REALTORS® join a panel of industry experts and an economist in conversation about Tackling a Shifting Market.
Theme: Tackling a Shifting Market
Speaker: Economist Matthew Gardner
- Dana V. Adams, Windermere Real Estate
- Cheyenne Gillooly, Keller Williams
- Tyler Davis Jones, Compass
- Keith Nelson, Owner & Designated Broker, Executive Real Estate
- Kendra Todd, Keller Williams
- Lennox Scott, Chairman & CEO, John L. Scott
Doors open at 7 a.m. and breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. The event will wrap up at 10 a.m.
Tickets for the event, including breakfast, are $45.
A portion of the proceeds for this event will benefit Humble Design, a non-profit organization who works to furnish homes for families and veterans that are transitioning from homelessness.