September 28 @ 8:30 am - September 29 @ 4:30 pm
One event on August 5, 2021 at 8:30 am
Cost: $550.00, 12.5 Clock Hours.
Elevate Your Real Estate Career
Join us on September 28 and 29 for two days of immersive luxury real estate training where you’ll gain invaluable insight to help you win higher-priced listings, position yourself as a luxury expert, market luxury homes, find prospective buyers for your properties, and much more. The course is a partnership of Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and Seattle King County Realtors.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get high-end residential listings so you can earn more commission income
- What latest trends influence the buying and selling behaviors of the affluent so you can customize your marketing and sales approach
- How to position yourself as an expert at marketing high-end real estate so you can get more comfortable with working with affluent clientele
- How to execute a transparent transaction so that you can avoid “deal killers” in luxury real estate
- How to use The Institute’s Luxury Market Report data to attract and provide value to buyers and sellers of upper-tier real estate
And much, much MORE!
What’s Included in Your Admission:
- 2-days of training taught by one of our expert trainers
- Certificate of completion and membership pin
- Luxury Live Workbook filled with invaluable tips, lessons & examples
- 1 Year Membership to The Institute
- Search engine optimized member profile on The Institute’s website so prospective clients can find you via Google Search
- Access to free training webinars and free state specific CE to stay up to date with your compliance requirements
- Access to daily automated social posts and customized Landing Pages with ACESocial, so you can consistently post content and capture leads
- Access to The Institute Network, an exclusive community for luxury real estate professionals, where you can network, learn, and grow.
AT SEATTLE KING COUNTY REALTORS®
12410 SE 32ND ST. SUITE 100
BELLEVUE, WA 98005
8:30AM-4:30PM, BOTH DAYS
*LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
This course provides 12.5 hours of CE credit for Washington-licensed agents. To receive CE credit, and Institute membership, attendees may not miss more than 30 minutes of class.