- This event has passed.
CIPS – Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: *Members $120.00 & Non-Members $150.00, 7.5 Clock Hours.
The Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate course provides:
- Knowledge of the Asia/Pacific real estate marketplace
- Methods for researching, analyzing, and applying market information
- Skills for facilitating real estate transactions in Asia/Pacific markets
- Recommendations for building key contacts in real estate organizations, commerce, and government
Students will learn to:
- Identify the social, political, and geographical characteristics of Asia/Pacific countries.
- Develop market intelligence by researching factors that shape Asia/Pacific real estate markets and assessing business opportunities.
- Adapt business and social behavior to conform to customs and cultural norms.
- Develop strategies for making productive network contacts and marketing your real estate services to clients and customers from Asia/Pacific countries.
Instructor: Mark Kitabayashi has been practicing residential real estate for 17 years in WA. His experiences and expertise of managing, Office, REO Team, New Construction Team, and International real estate, plus His involvement with REALTORS® Association (Local & State President, NAR Director, and NAR Leadership Team) brings multiple dimension into his class room. His former experience as legal assistant, corporate travel agent, Manager of import/export company certainly shaped his business and teaching style. His goal on teaching is to give students practical idea that they can use on their business on daily bases. As experience trainer for Windermere Real Estate, and approved instructor for NAR, WR, you will enjoy his style of teaching. Winner of Hugh Hawkins Award (Best Instructor Award) 2016 for Washington REALTORS®.
Lunch will be provided by Travis Newbauer, Fairway Independent Mortgage
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)