- This event has passed.
CIPS – The America’s and International Real Estate
November 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: *Members $120.00 & Non-Members $150.00, 7.5 Clock Hours.
The America’s & International Real Estate course provides:
- Knowledge of the Americas real estate marketplace
- Methods for researching, analyzing, and applying global market information
- Skills for facilitating real estate transactions in the Americas markets, empowering the real estate professional in the global marketplace
- Recommendations for building key contacts in real estate organizations, commerce, and government
- Students will learn to:
- Identify the social, political, geographical, and cultural characteristics of the Americas countries.
- Develop skills for researching the Americas real estate market factors and assessing global business opportunities.
- Adapt business and social behavior to conform to the customs and cultural norms that facilitate global real estate transactions.
- Why earn the CIPS designation?
- What can a CIPS do for me, a client?
Instructor: Mark Kitabayashi has been practicing residential real estate for 17 years in WA. His experiences and expertise of managing, Office, REO Team, New Construction Team, and International real estate, plus His involvement with REALTORS® Association (Local & State President, NAR Director, and NAR Leadership Team) brings multiple dimension into his class room. His former experience as legal assistant, corporate travel agent, Manager of import/export company certainly shaped his business and teaching style. His goal on teaching is to give students practical idea that they can use on their business on daily bases. As experience trainer for Windermere Real Estate, and approved instructor for NAR, WR, you will enjoy his style of teaching. Winner of Hugh Hawkins Award (Best Instructor Award) 2016 for Washington REALTORS®.
Lunch will be provided by Kenneth Lu, HSBC Bank
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)