- This event has passed.
Closing Your Contingent Sales
February 19 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Cost: Members $55.00 & Non-Members $80.00, 4 Clock Hours.
As the name implies, this class focuses on achieving success with the contingent sale. You will learn how to structure your contract for success. The following questions will be answered:
- How does a contingency differ from other conditions?
- Why must I counter ALL contingent offers?
- What are the elements of a condition?
- How can I write a “foolproof” condition?
- What are the time frames, and how do they work “together”?
- How does the bump clause work?
- Why is the “Second Buyer Addendum” a “must use” form for second buyers?
- When should the inspection be completed?
N.W.M.L.S. Forms 22b, 44, 46, 39, 90K, 90L, the process, bumps, and responses are all covered.
Instructor: Larry Christensen
Refreshments will be provided by Tina Hall, DHI Mortgage
*Only Active REALTOR members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.