- This event has passed.
May 23, 2018 @ 8:30 am - May 24, 2018 @ 4:30 pm
Cost: $399.00, 15 Clock Hours.
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation.
This course is one of the top new designations in real estate and is taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
This two-day course includes the following:
Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating
Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself
Psychology of Buying
Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision making process
Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches
CNE Model and Planning Guide
Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success
See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets
Skill Practice/Role Plays
Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world
Group Discussion Topics
Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels
Students who take the CNE course will receive the following:
- 2-days of professional negotiation and business building training
- Certified Negotiation Expert designation awarded at end of Day 2
- Continuing Education Credit Hours in most states
- Over 150 pages of negotiation summaries and marketing materials for your new designation
- Over 100 scripts for real estate negotiation situation using scientifically proven persuasion principles
- Quarterly newsletters with advanced negotiation tips and advice
- Access to leading edge negotiation research to use in real estate negotiation
Complete all three CNE courses in any order to earn your MCNE Designation!
This class is part of the new premier negotiation program in real estate, the “Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE®)” designation from the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Additional information on the MCNE® designation program can be found at www.thereni.com.
To earn the MCNE® designation you must complete the following 3 courses:
- CNE 1: Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) designation course with Foundational and Advanced Negotiation and Persuasion Strategies
- CNE 2: Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents, and Expert Written Negotiation Guidance
- CNE 3: Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Seller’s Agents, Cultural Factors in Real Estate Negotiations, and Negotiating Across Generations in Real Estate
After successfully completing the MCNE® program, you can advertise to clients that you are truly among the best trained negotiators in real estate!
Then use your negotiation skills in other areas of your life too!
Classes routinely sell out! If you wait too long, you’ll miss out on all the success the MCNE can bring you and your clients.
CNE and MCNE Designations are not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®
Instructor: Pili Meyer