« Return to Calendar: Main | Education
CNE Core Concepts – In Person Training
February 1 @ 9:00 am - February 2 @ 4:30 pm
Cost: $399.00, 15 Clock Hours.
Lunch will be provided by Ron Kirse, US Bank
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation.
Survive or Thrive? Expert Negotiation Skills are the Key!
The ability to negotiate on behalf of a client is the most important service a real estate professional can offer.
This course will offer real estate professionals of all experience levels the tools to better represent their clients (and themselves).
- Superior negotiation skills
- Winning multiple offer situations
- Understanding the psychology of buying
- Effectively dealing with changing markets
- Superior results for your clients and yourself
- Effectively communicating your value for your client
Real Estate Agents receive no negotiation training in their licensing education, yet it’s the number one skill to be successful as an agent.
Professionals across all disciplines, including real estate, benefit from expert negotiation skills! Over 70,000 Real Estate Agents have transformed their skill sets through our training, increasing results for their clients & themselves. Standout against other brokers when you tell prospective clients they’re working with a “Certified Negotiation Expert.”
What you’ll learn:
- Competitive win-lose vs. collaborative win-win negotiating ✓
- Psychology of buying ✓
- Value proposition ✓
- Persuasion principles and scripts ✓
- ACCE Model and planning guide ✓
Listen to what our students say…
- They get more offers accepted in multiple buyer scenarios.
- They handle difficult personalities while remaining calm and in control.
- They develop creative solutions for situations they would have thought impossible.
- They feel more confident from researching and planning before entering negotiations.
- They recognize 10, 20, 30 or more negotiable situations which they were blind to in the past.
The CNE class helps agents of all levels earn higher commissions, increased referrals and win new listings.
This Class Gives You:
- 15 CE Hours
- The CNE® Designation
- Negotiation Scripts
- Live Class Role Playing
- Workbook and Listing Worksheets
- 24/7 Access to Online Class Materials
- Membership to Our Private Facebook Group
This is a prerequisite for taking the Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE) course.
CNE and MCNE Designations are not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®
Instructor: Michelle Behrendt