CNE Core Concepts via Zoom
February 2 @ 9:30 am - February 4 @ 3:30 pm
Live online course- see attendance requirements for CE credit.
Cost: $399.00, 15 Clock Hours.
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation.
Don’t Wing It!
Get Professional Negotiation Training to Instantly Increase Your Confidence, Persuasion and Communication Skills.Standout against other agents when you tell prospective clients they’re working with a “Certified Negotiation Expert.”
Discover proven persuasion principles, human psychology, and innovative strategies to gain an advantage when negotiating with buyers, sellers, lenders and opposing agents.
Since 2005 we’ve been training real estate agents on negotiation principle learned from hands-on Fortune 100 experiences, Harvard, Wharton, and Oxford Negotiation Training, and thousands of real estate transactions.
Would you like to become a Certified Negotiation Expert?
Listen to what our students say…
1. They get more offers accepted in multiple buyer scenarios.
2. They handle difficult personalities while remaining calm and in control.
3. They develop creative solutions for situations they would have thought impossible.
4. They feel more confident from researching and planning before entering negotiations.
5. They recognize 10, 20, 30 or more negotiable situations which they were blind to in the past.
The CNE class helps agents of all levels earn higher commissions, increased referrals and win new listings.
- Quickly Win Trust & Manage Client Expectations ✓
- Tame Aggressive Opposing Agents ✓
- Create Strategies that Get Lenders on Your Side ✓
- Develop Non-Traditional Plans That Close Deals Faster ✓
This Class Gives You:
- 15 CE Hours
- The CNE® Designation
- Negotiation Scripts
- Live Class Role Playing
- Workbook and Listing Worksheets
- 24/7 Access to Online Class Materials
- Membership to Our Private Facebook Group
IMPORTANT! Attendance requirements: Live online course will be presented via ZOOM Meeting. The link to join the meeting will be sent in the confirmation email. Students will need a device with two-way video and audio capabilities and a (free) Zoom account. To verify attendance, students must keep their camera on for the duration of the course and respond to live polls. Clock hour credit will only be given to students with their camera on, who are present and visible on their camera during the course, and who participate in course polls/chat. Please call 425-974-1011 with questions.
CNE and MCNE Designations are not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®
Instructor: Greg Markov