- This event has passed.
Feng Shui for Buying and Selling
May 13 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cost: *Members $65.00 & Non-Members $90.00, 5 Clock Hours.
Location, location, Feng Shui! This informative workshop provides a solid foundation in Feng Shui basics plus an in-depth exploration of Feng Shui principles, case studies with practical solutions to remedy specific exterior and interior challenges, and Feng Shui tips for buying, selling and staging a home.
- Increase the value, marketability, and emotional appeal of a home.
- Build confidence with Feng Shui savvy buyers and sellers.
- Provide solutions to remedy a home’s Feng Shui energy challenges.
- Build referrals by selling “Feng Shui friendly” homes that support the wellbeing of your clients and their sphere of influence.
- Learn the ideal property location features and ways to problem solve case studies of home exteriors to create appeal and overcome potential buyer objections.
- Identify interior environmental factors negatively influencing a home and learn practical and inexpensive solutions to correct them.
- Learn the 4 rules of furniture to maximize each room’s appeal.
- Understand the Feng Shui mapping system and how to problem solve “missing areas” of concern to your clients.
Instructor: Cynthia Chomos is a Feng Shui Consultant, Color Designer, Speaker, and Teacher who specializes in creating inspiring homes for success and well being. For the past decade she has consulted with clients on over 1,800 homes and businesses and has been featured as a Speaker at the International Feng Shui Conference and conferences throughout the Pacific Northwest. She is the Founder of the Feng Shui School for Real Estate Sales and is dedicated to providing quality education for real estate professionals throughout Washington State.
Lunch will be provided by Stephanie Quam, Old Republic Title
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)