Financing Contingency (22A) & Evidence of Funds Addendum (22EF)
January 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cost: *Members $35.00 & Non-Members $55.00, 3 Clock Hours.
22A Financing Addendum is the most misused and misunderstood Forms in the entire statewide forms library. You will see the 22A in a way you may never have before, which will give you a completely different perspective on how if affects sellers and buyers.
- What are the risks for a seller with a perpetual contingency?
- Why is the Financing Addendum a very buyer friendly form?
- Why isn’t the Will Not box used more often by buyers?
- Why is serving a low appraisal notice not always in the buyer’s best interest?
Do you think you know the 22EF Evidence of Funds Addendum? This single page form may not be the simple form you think it is. 22EF is not a contingency, it is an addendum.
- What is the difference between an addendum and a contingency?
- When should 22EF be included in offers? When should it not be included?
- Should buyer serve notice if their disclosed funds are no longer available to close?
- Should sellers serve notice to terminate if buyers funds are not available to close?
- When are non-contingent funds really contingent?
- When are contingent funds really non-contingent?
Broker feedback from prior classes:
“He made me think about my responsibilities”
“I should have taken this class earlier”
“Great class. Highly recommended”
“Fantastic! Everyone should be required to take this class”
“The best Forms class I’ve ever taken”
“Well worth attending even if clock hours are not needed”
Instructor: Paul Blumenstetter
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)