- This event has passed.
Foreign Investment in Real Property for Immigration Purposes Seminar via Zoom
August 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Live online course- see attendance requirements for CE credit.
Cost: *Members $30.00 & Non-Members $55.00, 3 Clock Hours.
Foreign investment in real property can be used as an immigration strategy.
This course will help you:
- Develop new sales venues in foreign markets and domestic investor markets.
- Understand the Legal areas of expertise required for best practices by Realtors
- Learn immigration and tax laws to increase your real property sales to foreign investors.
Foreign Investment in Real Property for Immigration Purposes:
- Learn two important considerations to every foreign investor: Immigration Status and U.S. tax implications.
- Learn the importance to Realtors and their foreign national clients of the various business visas: E-1, E-2, EB-5 and L-1A, and how they influence the foreign investor’s purchases of property and businesses.
- Learn the best types of business entities and strategies to recommend for foreign investment in real estate or business opportunities.
- Take this course and add an attorney to your Real Estate Team!
Instructor: Don Gonzalez
Don Gonzalez, Esq. is a practicing attorney in Weston, Florida with over 28 years of experience in immigration law, international tax law, foreign investment in real estate, and business and corporate law. His practice is specifically geared toward foreign nationals who invest in real estate or businesses in the United States for immigration purposes. Educationally, he holds a Masters Degree in Finance, a Law Degree and Masters of Law in International Taxation. He regularly teaches continuing education courses he has created on the subject of investment-based visas and immigration both in the United States and internationally, as well as other topics.
IMPORTANT! Attendance requirements: Live online course will be presented via ZOOM Meeting. The link to join the meeting will be sent in the confirmation email. Students will need a device with two-way video and audio capabilities and a (free) Zoom account. To verify attendance, students must keep their camera on for the duration of the course and respond to live polls. Clock hour credit will only be given to students with their camera on, who are present and visible on their camera during the course, and who participate in course polls/chat. Please call 425-974-1011 with questions.
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)