How to Preview a House for a Home Inspection – In Person Training
September 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cost: *Members $30.00 & Non-Members $55.00, 3 Clock Hours.
How to preview a house for a Home Inspection is an interactive class where the most common issues that can be seen with the naked eye will be discussed. Tons of photos are included from 5 years worth of inspections. In this class the goal is to teach what things you can see easily in a 30 minute walk through with your clients in order to make the home inspection go more smoothly and have less surprises. How to spot a “fixer upper” as opposed to a “tear down”. What each era of home means for repairs.
We will teach you some tricks like:
- How to tell if a roof needs to be replaced from the driveway.
- Recalled L.P. siding how do you tell if it is the composite siding, cement siding or real wood siding.
- Where are the two places to check in a house to find out what kind of plumbing is present.
- What are the two recalled electrical panels and how do you find them.
- A very simple way to tell if there are pests in a crawlspace without getting into the crawlspace.
- How to spot normal settling as opposed to a major structural issue.
Instructor: Bob Gross is the Market Director for B.P.G. inspections in the Seattle metro area. He has completed over 1300 inspections in the area and lives with his wife Shelly in Edmonds.
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)