- This event has passed.
Canceled – NAR Green Day 1 – The Resource-Efficient Home
June 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: *Members $99.00 & Non-Members $129.00, 7.5 Clock Hours.
NAR GREEN- Day 1
The Resource-Efficient Home: Remodels, Retrofits, Renovations, and New-Home Construction
The course prepares real estate professionals to provide advice and sources of information to help homeowners improve the resource efficiency of their homes from low-cost fixes and DIY projects to retrofitting and replacing systems to big -budget remodeling projects. The course also looks at constructing a new, resource-efficient home and the value that real estate professionals can bring to the design and build team.
Students will learn about:
- The Resource‐Efficient Home
- DIY Projects for Improving Resource Efficiency
- Smart Home Technologies
- Retrofitting and Replacing Systems
- Remodeling: Big Budget Projects and the Bottom Line
How To Earn NAR’s Green Designation
The following requirements must be met to earn and use NAR’s Green Designation:
1. Complete NAR Green Day 1: Resource-Efficient Homes: Retrofits, Remodels, Renovations, and New-Home Construction.
2. Complete NAR Green Day 2: Representing Buyers and Sellers: Resource-Efficient Homes.
3. Submit your Green Designation application.
4. Maintain active membership status with the Green Resource Council ($98.50 annually) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Students who successfully complete NAR Green Day 1 and Day 2 will receive a free year of membership in the Green REsource Council. Second year dues will be $98.50, prorated based on when you completed Day 2. Third year dues and every year thereafter will be $98.50.
Instructors: Brenda Nunes
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)