- This event has passed.
Canceled – NAR Green Day 2 – Representing Buyers and Sellers of Resource-Efficient Homes
June 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Cost: *Members $99.00 & Non-Members $129.00, 7.5 Clock Hours.
NAR GREEN- Day 2
Representing Buyers and Sellers of Resource-Efficient Homes
The second course in the designation program sequence, focuses on applying the knowledge of resource-efficient, smart, and certified homes gained in the preceding course and adapting core real estate skills to build business success in the niche market for resource-efficient homes.
Students will learn about:
· Consumer Motivations and Priorities
· The New Market Drivers & Home Valuation
· Listing and Marketing the Resource-Efficient Home
· Finding and Buying the Resource-Efficient Home
· Branching Out as a Green Real Estate Professional
How To Earn NAR’s Green Designation
The following requirements must be met to earn and use NAR’s Green Designation:
1. Complete NAR Green Day 1: Resource-Efficient Homes: Retrofits, Remodels, Renovations, and New-Home Construction.
2. Complete NAR Green Day 2: Representing Buyers and Sellers: Resource-Efficient Homes.
3. Submit your Green Designation application.
4. Maintain active membership status with the Green Resource Council ($98.50 annually) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Students who successfully complete NAR Green Day 1 and Day 2 will receive a free year of membership in the Green REsource Council. Second year dues will be $98.50, prorated based on when you completed Day 2. Third year dues and every year thereafter will be $98.50.
Instructors: Brenda Nunes
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)