- This event has passed.
Power Up on Smart Home Technologies
May 31 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Cost: Class Fee $145.00 or CRS/RRC Members $125.00, 8 Clock Hours.
What qualifies as a “smart home” and how do you leverage a smart home’s functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills to advise your clients on the proper valuation and use of various smart home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling smart homes?
After successfully completing this class, you will be able to:
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out as a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to your business and stand out in the market
- Assess the value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop a smart home selling tool kit
- Develop a smart home transition checklist
Power Up on Smart Home Technologies can be taken alone but also applies to the new RRC Smart Home Certification program!
This course earns 8 hours towards the CRS designation.
Time: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Instructor: Matthew Rathbun, CRS
Price: $145.00 | RRC/CRS Member $125.00
For additional information, please contact Stephanie@StephanieCallen.com | 360-901-0307