- This event has passed.
Real Estate Phoneography
March 28, 2016 @ 9:00 am - March 29, 2016 @ 4:30 pm
Cost: *Members $249.00 & Non-Members $279.00, 13 Clock Hours.
The 5 steps to make a professional video with your smart phone
In the next few years, knowing how to make a video for your marketing and messaging will be as common as filling out a purchase agreement or using a lockbox. As a real estate professional, if you don’t know how to do it, you won’t be in the game.
- Making a great video requires 5 specific skills.
- This is a skill based step by step workshop that will teach you exactly how to make a high production value video with your smart phone and laptop, using iPhone and Android, Mac and PC.
How Real Estate Phoneography Works
After you register, you will be sent to the pre-course page. There are a few videos to watch, and you will need to download an app for your phone (it’s cheap) and a software editing tool (it’s free).
Day 1 is lecture, discussion, and equipment introduction. Day 2 is shooting your video and post production. When you leave you will have your video that you wrote, shot and produced.
- Why video is the best business communication tool
- What makes a bad video (and how to avoid it)
- The 10 rules of phoneography
- Essential elements of a story
- How to build a story board
- How to set up your phone for phoneography
- Using microphones & audio capture rules
- Shot framing rules for effect
- Lighting tricks
- Working with talent in interviews
- Equipment choices
- Building out the storyboard
- Shooting your video
- Post Production using the Adobe Premier Elements editor
*You will leave Day 2 with your own video written, shot and produced.
- The pre course video series
- Over 120 copyright free songs (worth over $2,000)
- Camera clamp (worth $30)
- The live training
- Free lifetime audit privilege
Instructor – Joe Still
Joe is a Master Course Developer and presenter. He has been a videographer for 4 years and has written, shot, and produced over 600 videos. He has authored over 25 national training events and developed six national certification programs. He is the recipient of two Instructor of the Year awards. He holds the certifications of CREA, CPN, and CCIM. He is the author of the Sunday Blog.
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)