- This event has passed.
REALTOR® Wine & Spirits Auction
April 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Live auction starts at 6 p.m. (Dinner buffet from 5-6 p.m.)
Bellevue Club (Olympic Ballroom)
11200 SE 6th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Parking: FREE, or $3 for valet parking
- $35 Admission (includes 1 drink ticket) if registered on or before 4/12
- $45 Admission (includes 1 drink ticket) after 4/12
- Half of the registration fee will be allocated to the REALTOR® PAC. No refunds.
Dinner buffet (included in the price of admission):
- Caesar Salad– Hearts of Romaine, Shaved Parma Grana, Croutons, White Anchovies, Classic Caesar Dressing
- Fusilli Pasta with Wild Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Artichokes, Arugula and Goat Cheese
- Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Wild Salmon
- Drink Ticket
Attendance is for REALTORS® and REALTOR® Affiliate members. For more information or to become a member, visit www.nwrealtor.com/join.
What does the REALTOR® PAC do for you?
- Federal Level: The REALTOR® PAC is critical to the retention of the Mortgage Interest Deduction, retaining real estate tax provisions vital to consumers and homeownership, reauthorization of the National Flood Insurance Program, and protecting sustainable homeownership.
- State Level: The REALTOR® PAC stopped an increase to your Business & Occupation tax, stopped a capital gains tax, and prevented an increase to the REET.
- Local Level: The REALTOR® PAC works daily on a host of issues important to you and your clients such as sign codes, taxation, maintaining good school districts, economic vitality, vibrant communities, housing supply, zoning, and development regulations.
Who makes the decisions on these issues is important to you and your business and the clients you serve.
Candidates who share our values regarding vibrant communities, housing choices and economic vitality cannot be elected or re-elected without the support from the REALTOR® PAC. Investing in the REALTOR® PAC is a powerful way to invest in your business and the clients you serve.