March 9 @ 8:00 am - March 12 @ 5:00 pm
March 9 – 12
Online Silent Auction
Bid on auction items on our online platform through your computer and mobile devices.
Begins at 8 AM on March 9
Ends at 5 PM on March 12
Online Live Auction
Bid on special auction items in real-time through our online Zoom auction featuring an Auctioneer and other members.
4:30 – 5 PM: Social
5 – 6 PM: Online Live Auction
What does the REALTOR® PAC do for you?
- While other businesses were stalled on the sideline, REALTORS® got back to work during the COVID-19 lockdown in a way that was safe for you and your clients.
- REALTORS® were able to immediately clarify rules around property management and other affiliated services while other industries struggled to understand the regulations they were facing.
- Exempted REALTORS® from a 20% increase in the B&O Tax you pay, putting $250-$500 back in the pocket of our members each year.
- Protected REALTORS® Independent Contractor Status.
- Encouraged cities to adopt growth policies to allow for additional density in a responsible way.
- Helped pass condo liability reform that creates more objective standards for defect claims.
- Review and Notification of Racial Covenants
- Increase “Missing Middle” Housing Supply and Density Incentives
- Improve Condominium Construction Financing
- Clarify Authority for Detached Accessory Dwelling Units in Rural Areas
Now accepting auction item donations!
Wine, spirits, experiences, gift baskets, services, etc.
Item donation deadline: February 25