« Return to Calendar: Main | Education
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the RE Professional via Zoom
March 2 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Live online course- see attendance requirements.
Cost: *Members $20.00 & Non-Members $35.00, No Clock Hours.
LEARN HOW TO PAY LESS TAX AND KEEP MORE
OF YOUR MONEY IN 2023 & YEARS TO COME!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- HOW to POWER BOOST your NEW 2023 deductions: Best business practices to optimize tax benefits and understand your elite status as a taxpayer.
- Why your accountant can’t “just take” the deductions for you.
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office…simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions! Learn the rules to INCREASE this deduction!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved…food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!
IMPORTANT! Attendance requirements: Live online course will be presented via ZOOM Meeting. The link to join the meeting will be sent in the confirmation email. Students will need a device with two-way video and audio capabilities and a (free) Zoom account. Please call 425-974-1011 with questions.
Speaker: Kelly Clark is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000, as both instructor and Operations Manager. With a proven record as a speaker, Kelly is a recognized professional with over 2700 nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.