- This event has passed.
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the RE Professional via Zoom
August 11 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Cost: *Members $20.00 & Non-Members $35.00, No Clock Hours.
- LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New Tax Deductions for you.
- Real-Time Updates on the new Covid-19 tax breaks that can help you immediately during this class.
- HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Kelly Clark…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
IMPORTANT! Attendance requirements: Live online course will be presented via ZOOM Meeting. The link to join the meeting will be sent in the confirmation email. Students will need a device with two-way video and audio capabilities and a (free) Zoom account. Please call 425-974-1011 with questions.
Speaker: Kelly Clark is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000, as both instructor and Operations Manager. With a proven record as a speaker, Kelly is a recognized professional with over 2700 nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.