- This event has passed.
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Cost: *Members $20.00 & Non-Members $35.00, No Clock Hours.
- LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New Tax Deductions for you.
- HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Maine Shafer, JD…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Speaker Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years’ experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable, but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.
Refreshments will be provided by Ron Kirse, US Bank
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.