- This event has passed.
Tools of the Trade II
October 10, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cost: *Members $49.00 & Non-Members $74.00, 4 Clock Hours.
Tools of the Trade II – The Addenda to the Statewide Purchase & Sale Agreement
In this intensive and highly interactive class:
- We go through the crucial addenda to the Statewide Purchase & Sale Agreement. Starting with the Financing addendum and its related forms with the goal of everyone in the room being crystal clear on the documents and their use. Then we discuss 22D Optional Clauses, 22EF Evidence of Funds, 22J Lead Based Paint, 22T Title, 35 Inspection and more.
- The ins & outs of Selling Broker Commission – When and how to get paid & ask for a raise.
- Discuss practical issues and best practices
- Discuss how to minimize agent risk for yourself and your clients
Always including the latest changes, this course is for all experience levels and can be taken in conjunction with Tools of the Trade I & III or as a stand-alone class.
Maximize your referrals and reduce legal exposure by being the most knowledgeable agent you can be. Every profession has its tools. Top professionals work to master them.
Broker feedback from prior Tools of the Trade classes:
- “Very informative & energetic…one of the best courses I’ve had”
- “Don was great. He really knows the subject & gave great ‘real world’ examples’.”
- “Donald should teach this class to all our agents”
- “Lots of energy”
- “Best ‘forms’ class I could imagine”
- “Excellent, informative & thought provoking…should be required for all agents & redone each quarter.”
- “Good class – well conducted – a good learning experience”
- “Kept my attention throughout. Learned a lot.”
- “Gained a lot of knowledge”
- “Great- moved along very quickly. Good teacher.”
- “Very entertaining and educational at the same time.”
- “Very interesting, valuable to my career.”
- “Should be required for all new agents & every couple years as refresher.”
- “Wealth of information. Learned a lot.”
- “I loved Donald’s knowledge and enthusiasm. He made this fun and informative. …would recommend this to anyone.”
Instructor: Donald Fillius is a Managing Broker and practicing Realtor, after many years as a Branch Manager. He is a current member of the Statewide Forms Task Force and former member of the NWMLS Forms & Rules Committees.
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)