- This event has passed.
Transition of a Lifetime – Supporting Your Senior Client
May 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Cost: *Members $25.00 & Non-Members $35.00, 3 Clock Hours.
Have you ever helped a senior moved from a lifelong home? If so, you know how complex that can get.
A senior downsizing move can be overwhelming for both the senior and the broker.
You want to list your senior client’s home but…
- You can’t list it until you stage it.
- You can’t stage it until they move out.
- They can’t move out until they have chosen a retirement community to move to.
- But they called you first to find out what their house is worth.
The Transition of a Lifetime course provides:
- Advice to help clients greatly simplify the sorting cycle
- The strategies, advice and resources to help your client move easily without doing extra work yourself.
- Strategies to help them (and you) cope with the overwhelming emotions
Learn how to streamline the whole process without doing extra work yourself!
Instructor: Katie Munoz
Katie Munoz is a professional organizer, humorist, author and owner of Moving Forward.
Moving Forward has been helping people relocate and downsize since 2004.
Refreshments will be provided by Michael Goodheim, Commission Express of W. Washington
*Only Active REALTOR® members of SKCR are eligible to receive Member price online. If you are a REALTOR® member of another Association, you are eligible to receive Member price. Please call the Association office at 425-974-1011 to register.
*Pre-registration required. Only Pre-Paid registrants will guarantee reservation.
(Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of scheduled class for refund)