What You Need to Know about 2024 Dues Billing
Pay dues in full by December 31 and be automatically entered to win a gas card!
We're Doing Everything Online
Thanks to some important system upgrades at the Seattle King County REALTORS® office, 2024 dues can be paid directly online. On October 2, we will send invoice emails with direct links to pay dues.
**You will be able to print your billing invoice from the email you receive if you would like to send a check.
2024 Membership Dues Total:
$694 (plus voluntary contributions)
Called the "Three-Way Agreement," membership at Seattle King County REALTORS® includes membership in Washington REALTORS® and the Nation Association of REALTORS®.
When a Designated Broker/Owner becomes a member of the three-tiered Association, they agree that all of the agents in their firms will be members as well. Individual agents cannot be members if they don't associate their licenses with a REALTOR® office.
How to Pay Online
Pay Dues from the Invoice Email
Dues invoices are sent by email in mid-September.
This email will include a direct link to pay your membership dues immediately. No log in or other verification necessary. Invoice emails will be resent to unpaid members as necessary.
**The email will also include a PDF attachment of your dues invoice, which you can print and mail with a check to:
Seattle King County REALTORS®
12410 SE 32nd Street, Ste #100
Bellevue, WA 98005
Pay Dues in the Member Portal
If you lose or delete your invoice email, you always have the option to pay online through the Member Portal.
- Log in to the new Member Portal. (If you need to create an account, see instructions below.)
- At the top of the page, your current balance will be displayed. Click the "Make a Payment" button.
- Your current invoice will be listed. Click the "Make a Payment" button on the right to enter your credit card information.
- To download print the invoice, click on the dropdown menu on the right column.
Create an Account in the New Member Portal
All of your Association business can be done in the Member Portal. Create a new account to access your billing history.
- Visit https://members.nwrealtor.com/MIC/Login
- Next to the "Sign In" button, click "Create One"
- Fill out the form with your name and email address as we have it on file.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link to create a new password.
- Log in with your new credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions: REALTOR® Membership Dues
Seattle King County REALTORS® operates on a calendar year. Membership dues are due annually on the first day of January. Dues payments must be received no later than January 10 to avoid late fees and be granted full membership status.
On January 11, a late fee of $25 will be assessed to your dues billing. Unpaid invoices will be assessed an additional $25 on February 11 and again on March 11, for a total of $75. Membership will be terminated for non-payment of dues on March 31.
Reactivating your membership after March 31 will require paying the full dues payment, plus a $100 reactivation fee.