September is REALTOR® Safety Month!
REALTORS® are encouraged to keep safety top-of-mind every day to avoid job-related risks. Seattle King County REALTORS® is joining National Association of REALTORS® to bring awareness of potential dangers and to encourage REALTORS® to take precautions to stay safe on the job.
Information and resources to raise safety awareness and keep you safe!
Real Estate Safety Courses
Presented by Seattle King County REALTORS®
September 30, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Pacific)
What can you do about Safety? Selling real estate can be a fun and rewarding profession, but it can also be extremely risky due to the large number of strangers that you may have to meet alone.
- Identify situations that may put the property, client, and broker at risk.
- Practice safer methods of dealing with unknown clients.
- Know some basic ways to deter crime from identity to property theft.
- Understand the importance of reporting incidents.
The REALTOR® Safety Network
is here for you!
Safety Tips for REALTORS®
- Is there any questionable activity in the area?
- Are you parked in a well-lit, visible location?
- Can you be blocked in the driveway by another vehicle?
About the NAR REALTOR® Safety Program
Knowledge. Awareness. Empowerment.
These are the core components of REALTOR® Safety. And helping our members understand the risks they face can mean the difference between life and death.