REALTOR® Dues Payment Options
Online Dues Payment Instructions
To pay your dues online, visit REALTOR.org.
- Enter your REALTOR.org user name and password to sign in. If you have not used this site before, you will need to click
“Register” to obtain a user name and password.
- Click on “Pay Dues”.
- Click on “My Invoice”.
- Click on “Pay My 2018 Invoice”.
- Review the itemized charges to your satisfaction. You may change your Scholarship contributions to any amount you wish. After you make any changes, be sure to click the “Apply Changes” icon at the bottom of the screen to lock in the changes.
- Click on the “View Final Invoice & Disclaimer” icon at the bottom of the screen (print and save this! – it has important tax deductibility information).
- After printing, you will need to click at the bottom of the page, “Return to Preliminary Invoice”. This takes you back to the previous screen.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Pay Invoice” and follow the on-screen instructions. The system accepts all major credit cards as well as electronic checks.
- The last screen you will see says “Checkout Counter Confirmation”. Reaching this screen will confirm the payment information provided has been successfully processed.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS: PAYMENT OF REALTOR® MEMBERSHIP DUES
Seattle King County REALTORS® operates on a calendar year. Membership dues are due annually on the first day of January. Dues payments must be received no later than January 10 to avoid late fees and be granted full membership status.
On January 11th a late fee of $25 will be assessed to your dues billing. Unpaid invoices will be assessed an additional $25 on February 11th and again on March 11th, for a total of $75. Membership will be terminated for non-payment of dues on April 1.
The REALTORS® Association is a three-tiered organization. When you join at the local level you also gain membership to the state and national associations.
Yes, providing the final payment is made no later than January 10th. Partial payments will be posted as received, however, until the full amount is paid you are not granted full membership status.
When paying your dues to SKCR, the local level, a portion is forwarded to the Washington State Association of REALTORS® and also the National Association of REALTORS®. Both state and national do not accept partial dues. Therefore, your dues must be paid in full the January 1st due date.
SKCR is offering a payment plan option for members renewing for 2018. Click HERE to view the Payment Plan Schedule. Please call 425.974.1011 with questions.
When your designated broker joins SKCR he/she agrees that all licensees will be invited to join as well. There are no exceptions made for licensed assistants. Non-licensed assistants are not subject to membership dues.
Membership applies to all real estate licensees who hang their license in a REALTOR® office. While you may not be practicing for a certain period of time, if your license remains in an active status in a REALTOR® office, the full annual membership dues amount applies.
Your annual membership dues are non-refundable.
Your membership dues are transferable and will ensure that you remain a REALTOR®. However, dues can only be transferred to a REALTOR® office. Therefore, it is important that you determine whether the office you are moving to is a REALTOR® office. This means an office wherein the designated broker holds membership. Your membership cannot be transferred to a non-REALTOR® office. If you elect to join a non-REALTOR® office your membership will be terminated.
The designated broker in your office determines whether he/she wishes to hold membership in the REALTOR® Association. When he/she elects to hold membership, they in turn agree that all licensees in their office will be invited to join as well. We do not mandate membership, however, should you elect not to join, your designated broker will be assessed a fee for having a non-REALTOR® licensee in his/her office. We suggest you speak directly with your designated broker about REALTOR® membership.
When transferring from another association within Washington state and your dues are current, you will only pay the local portion to SKCR. Your state and national dues will have already been paid through your former association. When transferring from another association outside of Washington state and your dues are current, you will pay only the local and state dues. National dues will have been paid through your former association.
Do you have a question on dues payments not answered above?